Anybody had update done by Sunnyvale Ford in CA?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WattsUp

I got my 2013 FFE from Sunnyvale Ford in the SF Bay Area. I received my update letter from Ford a little while ago now, but haven't taken my FFE in yet.

I like the dealership, but after hearing so many stories here about clueless service departments apparently botching the update, I am wondering if anybody else has happened to have their update done at Sunnyvale Ford? If so, how did it go? Any specific advice (e.g., "Make sure you get so-and-so, they know the FFE")?

Or, anyone else have the update done anywhere in the SF Bay Area with a good result? If so, which dealership did your update?

Thanks!

Bump for this. My dealer in San Leandro is clueless. When I bought my car, the 12V battery was dead and I had to tell the service manager how to start and charge the car.

I warned my dealer and they still goofed it 3 times. Don't take it in unless you get a loaner.

I warned my dealer and they still goofed it 3 times. Don't take it in unless you get a loaner.

Back