Radio acting crazy

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dp35

Wondering if anyone else has seen this, & hoping there's a way to reset something & magically fix it. I'll take it to the dealer if I have to, but really don't want to miss out on the HOV lane commutes.

For about a week now, my AM & FM radio is showing a station on the main number display, has a different station highlighted in the memory buttons, and is playing some other station. The buttons to switch among the preset stations make random changes, or do nothing. Touching preset stations on the screen sometimes gets the station changed, but the display never changes. Problems are the same using steering wheel or dash buttons. Problem only seems to be on AM/FM, Sirius & other sources work fine.

Anyone??

Wow. Haven't heard that one til now, and have been following this forum since the early days. Based on other bugs, have you tried pulling the fuse(s) related to MFT/entertainment/radio? Otherwise, it's probably more of an MFT issue than an FFE issue so maybe look on the syncmyride community. On the plus side, assuming it's an MFT issue, your dealer is more likely to have heard about it before!

Back