Received follow-up call from Ford regarding Myford...

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael

I received another follow-up call from Ford regarding the issues on the MyFord mobile.

It sounds like they are actually making progress on getting the features working. I had already noticed significant improvements. The guy who called asked the right questions...which features working, which not, which Iphone IOS I'm using, etc.

I told them the notification settings not working yet, at least for me. It looks like I can now set value charge at locations, and I can lock/unlock remotely, start remotely, select value charge/charge now remotely. All these things hadn't worked for months.

It would probably be helpful for those with open cases to check things out again and let them know which issues remain. I'm gratified they actually seem to be working on the issues.

After the 10th follow up call, I've finally stopped answering their calls. Each time the person asked the same question - are you still having the problem?
Can you describe the problem I had, I can't remember why I sent in the message.
No, I don't have that in my notes. Just something about the myford mobile site.
Yes I'm still having the problem. Is anybody working on it?
Thank you, I'll pass on the message. No I can't tell you, we are only the service that contacts customers. We aren't the engineers.

Great that you are getting some body with a clue calling you.

Called them again to report on the status of difficulties they had asked me to double check. They asked me to temporarily switch to a password that they could access so that they can see for themselves.

I think we are seeing an honest effort on their part to fix things up.

Back