When will my "recall notices" clear from fordowner.com?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WattsUp

I recently had recalls 13A01, 13C04, 13C07, and 13S09 performed on my FFE.

Before having the work performed, all of these (not unexpectedly) were listed when I logged into fordowner.com as "new recall notices", and also at syncmyride.com in the "Recalls & Field Service Actions" section of a recent Vehicle Health Report.

As of today, a few days after the work was performed, 13A01 and 13C07 are no longer showing up, but fordowner.com and syncmyride.com still list 13C04 and 13S09 as applying to my FFE. Will these eventually clear? Or, did my dealer forget/fail to report that the work was done?

I have tried running a new Vehicle Health Report since the recalls (in case that has something to do with what Ford's systems "know" about my FFE), but that didn't change the information displayed at fordowner.com or syncmyride.com (even though the latter did register and display the VHR).

That is pretty much a dealer issue. They have to update your car in OASIS when the recalls are performed. A vehicle health report won't automatically clear them.
In some cases it can take a while (few days) before fordowner catches up with Fords internal records.

Back